Monday, February 14, 2011

Simply

I love my big diamond wedding ring. The band was my mother in laws and it's old and from Korea. It has three settings that hold these wonderful 1.5 carat round cut diamonds that this jeweler in Milpitas picked just for me. But I equally love my simple band that was made to go with the big one.

I like simple. It is easy and I think just as elegant as doing something big for someone. Chris and I don't typically celebrate Valentine's Day. We do say Happy Valentines day, but little gifts and candies are usually geared toward the kids. This year I did get Chris some sweets and gave it to him over the weekend. We did end up having a little get - a-way because our friends had a big birthday party and the theme was Valentines- so essentially we did celebrate this year. What I loved best- dancing from 8pm to 1am with my husband who wouldn't have me sitting down AT ALL while the music was on. Talk about sore feet the next day! And so much fun!

Chris went out of town for work very early this morning. But not before he went and got me a latte and brought it home for me to enjoy when I woke up. It was a very sweet thing and I love this guy so much for it. Simply.

No comments: