Wednesday, March 23, 2011

What You Say?

There is so much, so much going on around us. Life can get very busy with a family of five. This past month mother nature has kept us horribly busy, especially Chris. All I can say is snow, trees, and outages. Repeat several times over. I have to remember things will pass and we move on. But I must remember that I have growing kids and our little 2 year old is getting so big. I have to write down some of the things he says because for 2- he's a great talker and he's got his favorite sayings.

- What you doing?
-What the heck sound?
-Chicken pot pie!
-Don' worry mommy.
-Shake a booty!
-How are you?
-shutupbehavesorry! (big brother influence)
-You hear me. (mom influence)
-He hurt me (for any owe)
He also sings and says nursery rhymes, counts to 20 now, and abc's.
I love the little rollie polly.

That pile of wood in the background used to be 3 very tall oak trees, one of which held a very fun tire swing. That post is for another day.

No comments: