Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Around Here

The seasons are sometimes funny. It's completely sunny out side and I've got a roaring fire going because it's very chilly in the house. The wind is starting to pick up. My camera busted (which in part is kind of exciting!) I'm dreaming of a new camera. Any suggestions?

The kids are running around inside the house with mexican lollipops in hand. I don't care. I'm tired and sometimes you do things for a little quiet. I can smell the flavors- watermelon, apple and lemon.

I've been taking pictures with all I have- photo booth. They only go so far- mostly pictures of me since I'm right in front of the lens. You can only hold your laptop at a certain level.

E had his 2 year check up today and he's 27.8 pounds and 33 1/2 inches tall.

I have a rental mini van while my car is being serviced. I can see why moms love them. The doors open on remote, every thing is at kids level, and there is lots of space.

No comments: