Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Third Baby's Second Birthday

Did you follow? My last little guy has hit his first even number- 2! We had a great little get together Saturday night with cake and ice cream, candy, and lots of play time. It was especially fun because he shared his birthday with my dad and brother whose birthdays are around the same time. I made my grandma's green pozole and the kids played out side in the very cold evening. The picture below is of my dad and brother. The next one is of E coloring his Blues Clues paper. He loves Blues Clues. Chris also bought E wrestling head gear. I think he likes it. Today is E's real birthday and he brought cookies to day care and went to story time. We also got 4 gold fish- 3 of which are still alive- Goldie, Spotty, and Carlson. We'll see how it goes... Happy Birthday love bug!

No comments: