Saturday, November 28, 2009

Thanksgiving

Thanksgiving was good this year. It always is, really. We kicked the weekend off by having our own Thanksgiving here at home. Chris spent all day in the kitchen working away making a very traditional meal. I came in here and there in between business with the kiddies. Dinner was so good and there were plenty of leftovers for us when we got back from the bay area.
Thursday we spent the day with all these crazy folk, which was also good. Friday we tackled Black Friday with three of the most behaved kids. Stores were packed but not as bad as I thought. I have to say, being there in the mess of all those consumers and the so called bargain here and there- made me realize I don't need too much. We just got a few things for the kids. Enjoy these pictures of the crazies!







No comments: