Sunday, May 31, 2009

4 Months

It's here already. The four month mark. I see such personality now. E is an observant baby, always searching the room for big brother and big sister. He at first looks serious, but I think he's just taking it all in. Because right afterward is a big grin. He's become obsessed with rolling onto his tummy and back. It angers him when he can't get it and lets out a few yelps. Hands in the mouth are a constant and so is grabbing toys and banging them on his thighs. He hangs out with big brother and sister and babbles away like he's in on the conversation. It's almost time to pull out the high chair so he can hang out while we eat. He bangs his hands on the table and drools like crazy when we are eating. I think I'll hold solid off for a couple more month, if I can.
You're a joy little E. We are enjoying you so much and love you like crazy.
Happy four months my little sweet pea!

No comments: