Friday, April 24, 2009

SAHM, or something like it

I'm not going to bore you all with my chore list (did I hear a sigh of relief?) Just know I'm still working away at it. Today I took a break from it to hang out at the kids school early this morning and watch C do the most adorable "Me Bag." Their version of show and tell. He brought his fire helmet, ninja costume, chain saw, and pictures of a fire engine and helitack. A chip of the old block for sure...daddy.
I then went over to a coffee house to meet with Dani and had an awesome organic decaf cup of Joe and a three dollar cinnamon roll. Worth every penny. Dani and I finally got to meet and she's on her count down to baby number two and looks amazing! Hi there! She's awesome.

After having to up and leave due to little chunky monkey melt down I went grocery shopping. Back home and mopped and cleaned bathrooms, played with baby, and put out some trash.

Got some fast food- a habit I need to quit- just for my pocket book's sake. Picked up the kids, had a snack, a movie, blanket and pillows on the couch, baths and now talking to you internet.
Very exciting stuff going on here. I really do love weekends now. I enjoy looking forward days free from taking the kids out early and having the school grind. Aren't you glad I shared so you didn't feel like you were missing out? Time for bed. Nite all.

No comments: