Tuesday, November 11, 2008

I've Got the Fever!

I've got the craft fever. Finally!!! It's been a while. And now that I am ready to go- I am realizing that I lack time and money. Because crafting can be expensive, I'm sure you all know.
I need some mad money!


Isn't this paper cute. I got it at Michaels and it is the backround for S's birthday invitations. So, project #1 S's birthday party. Many kids are invited so the felt gift bags are out- no feria. I will be making other things if time permits. This is a big bash in my head, but sadly I think I'll only be able to get to half of my master plan. To be continued...

This is one of my fundraising ideas for C's school. I got the template from Vintage Glam blog, I think. (Uh, oh. I forgot.) I cut them to size, hole punched two holes at the top, tied it off with pretty yarn, and hot glued a magnet to the back. A tear off month by month 2009 calendar. You'll like the font. I did it this way instead of in a CD jewel case, because the card stock was too heavy. It kept flipping back.

And finally... the baby's first time in the snow. This is at 26 weeks. And, yes!! We have a bit of snow. The kids can't wait to ski.

No comments: